How shipping works: time and costs
Orders received on the site www.shopforcycling.com will be processed within 24-72 hours of receipt of payment depending on availability.
The shipping costs are automatically calculated by the system and it is possible to see a preview in the "Shopping cart" box to what sum they will amount.
Delivery by the courier takes place between 24 and 48 hours, so you must ensure that someone is at home to receive the order on the days in which shipping is expected.
Shopforcycling.com also supports shipping to your work address, so if it is more convenient for you, you can indicate this address when completing the order.
Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or during Italian holidays will be processed starting from the first following working day.
For EXTRA EU countries: Shipments of goods to customers residing outside the European Community (outside the EU) are to be understood as net of VAT and customs duties. Local VAT and any customs duties will be charged to the recipient and will be requested by the shipper when delivering the goods.
Shipping is FREE for:
ITALY: orders over € 49. / EUROPE: orders over € 99. / NON-EU countries: orders over 149€.
Shipping with express delivery (1/2 days)
For urgent deliveries a shipping service is offered in 1/2 working days (from Monday to Friday): from when the goods are delivered to the courier, they will be delivered within the following 24 / 48h except for problems due to the courier itself. The times may vary and the service may not be available for remote areas, islands or in the case of bulky products.
How the on-site collection works:
Orders placed, can be collected by appointment from Monday to Saturday at our office without any shipping costs.
Headquarters SHOP FOR CYCLING - 299 , E. Fermi Str, 21030 - Grantola (Varese) Italy
Working hours 9.30 -12.30 / 15.00 – 19.00
How does shipping via courier work:
By placing the order before 12.00 (GMT +1), from Monday to Friday, we guarantee the delivery of the package to the courier on the same day. In case of holidays or changes to the order, delivery is postponed to the first working day.
In case of delivery by courier, at the time of shipment will be sent an e-mail which will indicate the tracking number through which you can follow the progress on the carrier's website.
Shopforcycling.com prepares the goods contained in the order and entrusts it to the courier with the original packaging of the manufacturer or with cardboard boxes properly sealed with adhesive tape or with waterproof padded envelopes or sealed plastic bags.
The timing of entrusting the products to the courier is indicated next to each item and also varies according to the payment method chosen.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
1. that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the courier's accompanying document;
2. that the packaging is intact, not damaged, or altered. We decline all responsibility as regards the possible damage to the package during transport.
3. In case of discrepancy, the same should be reported and confirmed within seven days via the ticket system dedicated to customer service on shopforcycling.com site. The goods must still be verified within seven days of receipt thereof. Any hidden defects must be reported. Any report received after the aforementioned terms will not be taken into consideration. For each statement, the customer assumes full responsibility for what is declared.
- Delays or delivery problems: in the event of problems or delays, we advise to contact the customer support department of the courier responsible for delivery.
- Delivery to others: often some shipments that are not delivered,
while from the tracing it turns out so, are picked up by family members or neighbors, so please check before reporting any missing deliveries.
- Internal error: in the event that one of the products of the order is not in the package, or is not the one you have ordered, we ask you to promptly notify us in order to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
- In the case that the delivery is not successfully delivered (for example for incorrect address/ incorrect phone number provided and untraceability even after contact attempts) and the shipment returns back to Shopforcycling, the return costs will be charged. The costs for a further return are always charged to the customer.
- Damaged object: if the products received are damaged, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt with references of the order and possibly with pictures. Our customer service will assist you quickly to resolve the problem.