Delivery to the courier
By placing the order before 12.00 (GMT +1) from Monday to Friday, we guarantee delivery of the package to the courier on the same day. In case of holidays or changes to the order, delivery is postponed to the ﬁrst working day.
Once received the package, please check that the number of packages delivered by the courier corresponds to that indicated by the courier and that the package is intact. We accept no responsibility for any damage to the package during transport.
• Delays or delivery problems: in case of problems or delays, we suggest contacting the customer service of the competent branch of the courier responsible for delivery
• Delivery to others: often some shipments are not delivered, while the tracing results, this because they are withdrawn by family members or neighbors. We therefore ask you to check before reporting us any missing deliveries
• Internal error: in the event that one of the products of the order is not in the package, or not the ordered one, please inform us promptly so as to provide as soon as possible to solve the problem
• In the event that the delivery is not successful (for example, for the wrong address / telephone number, which can not be found even after contact attempts) and the shipment returns to Shopforcycling, the return costs will be charged. The costs for a further reshipment are always charged to the customer.
• Damaged object: should the products received be damaged, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt with references to the order and possibly with images. Our customer service will quickly assist you to resolve the situation.
Express delivery (1/2 working days)
For urgent deliveries, a delivery service is oﬀered in 1/2 working days (from Monday to Friday): from when the goods are delivered to the courier, they will be delivered within the next 24 / 48h, subject to problems due to the courier. Times may vary and the service may not be available for remote areas, islands or in case of bulky products.
Free shipping with minimum order
Free shipping on orders over:
• € 50 in Italy
• € 100 Europe
• € 150 rest of the world
Customs duties (extra UE)
Within the EU there are no customs duties and the products shipped are inclusive of VAT.
For non-EU countries (and other locations such as the Canary Islands) the goods are sent in VAT exemption and may be subject to customs duties / import / VAT taxes of the destination country (be careful to select it correctly before purchase ) at customer's charge. By law it is necessary to indicate the value and nature of goods shipped outside the EU, it is not possible to declare a lower value, declare a diﬀerent content or send it as a gift. The customer can inquire about the import conditions in his country by contacting the customs agency and the branch of the chosen courier to know the exact procedures.
It may happen that the customs stop the shipment for a check (for example due to lack of requirements of the recipient) and, in some countries, request the appointment of intermediaries / brokers with further expenses always charged to the customer. Shopforcycling provides all the necessary documentation for customs clearance and if further documents are required, they will be sent by our customer service.