How to make a return?
1. Enter the reserved area of the site through the credentials of your account. Enter the "Order History" section and send your return request through the dedicated section in the order detail.
2. After acceptance of the return request by Shop For Cycling, pack adequately the goods and the original packaging itself so as to ensure its integrity during transport. Please enclose a copy of the purchase receipt / invoice / fiscal receipt. Products received without a proof of purchase number will be rejected.
3. Write on the outside of the package: NAME, SURNAME, SENDER'S ADDRESS and write as recipient: CESARE RIZZARDI - E. Fermi, 299 Str., 21030 - Grantola (Varese) Italy
4. Inviare il pacco tramite posta o corriere secondo le proprie preferenze.
We recommend a standard shipping service with tracking
as the sender will be responsible for any damage, non-delivery, delays. The return costs are borne by the customer (shipping / packing charges).
5. Once received the products will be subjected to an accurate check to ensure that they meet the conditions of return. In the case of minimal sign of use the return will be rejected.
6. Within 14 days of receipt of the goods, and after the check is passed, only the value of the product (s) returned will be refunded. If you return one or more products that have benefited of free shipping, the shipping costs previously incurred by us will be deducted from the refund.
CONDITIONS OF RETURNED PRODUCTS:
To proceed with the return it is necessary that the products are in perfect condition, without any sign of use or washing, with their original box and / or bags, labels, instructions and all that was included. They will therefore have to be in the same state in which they were purchased. Shopforcycling recommends its customers to always read the labels and instructions attached to the products.
JUST RECEIVED DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS:
Shopforcycling always checks the products before sending them. However, if you find a defect in the product, within 10 days of receipt, please contact us to point out the problem in order to assess whether it is solvable without return. In the event that the product must be returned because it is defective, the customer can choose to have one identical to the one previously purchased or an equivalent one, or another different one of equal value. The shipment of the new product chosen
is charged to Shopforcycling.
How to make a size change or a product change?
CHANGING THE SIZE:
In the case of items purchased with incorrect size / wrong measuring, we proceed to the change of goods with shipping costs charged to the customer.
CHANGE OF PRODUCT:
- - If you want to change one product with another, you must return it.
- - If promotional codes have been used in the returned order, they will no longer be reusable.
- - In case of receipt of goods that do not respect the conditions of return or that are damaged due to incorrect use by the customer, the refund is refused, with subsequent re-shipment of the goods at customer's charge.
- - If at the time of purchase have benefited from a promotion, check the terms and conditions of the same.
How happens reimbursement of a return?
You can choose to receive a shopping voucher amount of your purchase or a refund. In case of refund, it will be agreed with Shop For Cycling choosing one of the available methods: PayPal or bank transfer.
The total reimbursement due will be calculated by subtracting:
- the cost of order management and preparation of the package equal to € 15 (flat rate fixed price)
- and the cost of the actual shipment which will be calculated based on the weight / volume ratio of the product purchased.
The repayment amount will then be calculated and communicated to the client from time to time.
If after the return you do not receive any updates within 14 working days, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the HTML Cheat Sheet for color picker, search for special HTML characters, get examples of the most common tags and generate any tags.